Another Blogmas day, another post focusing on winter stuff! Haha!
This is probably going to be my last post about it since even I’m getting a little tired of chatting about it. However, I’ve been meaning to write about what is on my winter bucket list. There are so many incredible things that happen during this season and a bucket list makes things easier!
I just love lists!
When you have a free day from work or stuck on what to do for an evening, you’re always checking the internet for ideas on what to do. I’ve got some ideas that maybe be able to help you! If you have any ideas that you would add to the list, then let me know! I love chatting with my international friends and hearing what they do.
The Winter Bucket List
- Go ice-skating
- Make home-made hot chocolate
- Bake and make a gingerbread house
- Build a snowman
- Put a jigsaw puzzle together with a friend/family member
- Create small kits to give to the homeless
- Try a DIY craft from Pinterest
- Send Christmas cards or create a card to share online
- Stay in your pyjamas all day
- Drive around and check out the different Christmas lights in your neighbourhood
- Buy a pair of comfy slippers
- Wear something that makes you feel warm
- Take a walk in the snow
- Make exciting plans for New Year’s Eve
- Come up with some realistic New Year Resolutions
- Write a handwritten letter to a friend
- Go to a local Christmas market
- Make an ornament for your tree
- Go to a wreath-making class
- Buy presents for a child who needs help
- Take part in ‘Ugly Christmas Jumper Day’
- Kiss a special someone under the mistletoe
- Read a book somewhere comfortable
- Light a Christmas-scented candle
- Have a snowball fight
- Create a Christmas Eve box for children
- Wrap some presents
- Take family pictures
- Attend a party
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Buy a snow globe
- Do a Secret Santa
- Learn how to say Merry Christmas/Happy New Year in 3 different languages
- Create your own Christmas song
- Go skiing
- Participate in a chuch service
- Take a picture with your Christmas tree
- Give someone a surprise gift
- Donate items you don’t use anymore to charity
There are only a handful ideas here that help you out but you can find more information through Pinterest or even looking into your local newspaper. I just need to learn to listen to my inner voice!
What would be your bucket list?