Happy June 21st! Today is apparently the longest day of the year and people call it the ‘Summer Solstice! There are usually crowds around Stonehenge to celebrate the sunrise! That sounds such a cool thing to do and maybe I’ll add that to my bucket list! You sometimes have those who moan that they don’t want a longer day at work/school but there are so many things you can do to enjoy the longest day of the year! (By the way, I’m so pleased with this picture I took!!)
- Go for a walk since we have more daytime to enjoy today!
- Download Wizards Unite and help the Wizarding World with your friends!
- Have a BBQ! The rain has disappeared for a teeny bit so grab those BBQs and have something yummy!
- Read a book (the daylight may give you the motivation to carry on reading into the evening!)
- Learn about the Summer Solstice
- Do some summer shopping (today officially marks the start of Summer!)
- Get all those annoying chores done
- Sit outside and try some mindfulness techniques
- Go for a run (more daylight, more of a chance to enjoy while you’re in agony! haha!)
- Write out a list of what you want to do on your free days
- Create some summer related pages in a bullet journal
- Go on a short trip to somewhere new
- Create a summer OOTD (outfit of the day) and do a mini shoot
- Enjoy the sunshine (we all need that vitamin D!)
- Create a scrapbook page documenting your longest day of the year
There are so many things you can do on this day that my mind has gone blank with the possibilities! You know what you love to do and what better day to try new things than today! I’m going to spending today getting to grips with Wizards Unite (not sponsored) and seeing if I can get my levels up! Pray that I don’t suddenly get a thunderstorm or something!
What are your plans for today?